Full events detail
CIPR: Internal communication
- 03 May 2012 to 03 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
This course examines the role of internal communication as a strategic function. It firmly places employee communication at the heart of the organisation, and explores ways to engage and involve employees in business goals. The crucial role that managers play in internal communication is considered, as well as the barriers to effective communication. Theoretical models are used to illustrate why and how employee communication is adopted.
CIPR-approved trainer: Di Burton.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Market Research and Insight Executive (Manager level) Stopgap £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Global Client Director PFJ £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London