Full events detail
CIPR: Internal communication
- 03 May 2012 to 03 May 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
This course examines the role of internal communication as a strategic function. It firmly places employee communication at the heart of the organisation, and explores ways to engage and involve employees in business goals. The crucial role that managers play in internal communication is considered, as well as the barriers to effective communication. Theoretical models are used to illustrate why and how employee communication is adopted.
CIPR-approved trainer: Di Burton.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London