Full events detail
CIPR: The great communicator
- 20 June 2012 to 20 June 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
This course helps delegates become outstanding all-round communicators. It will enable them to present, write, network and build relationships more effectively, and will examine everything from body language and tone of voice, to influencing skills and the art of persuasion.
The course looks at all aspects of communication on both a personal and professional basis, and shows how good communication is as much a matter of attitude as technique. It illustrates how, by communicating more effectively, people can be more successful in business and develop stronger, more rewarding relationships. The course is for anyone who wants to improve their ability to communicate well through the written and spoken word.
CIPR-approved trainer: Robert Taylor.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Client Manager - Branding & Packaging to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Planner - London - up to £34,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Copywriter Gemini Search Up to £30,000 plus excellent benefits, East London / Shoreditch