Full events detail
CIPR: Assert yourself
- 03 July 2012 to 03 July 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
52-53 Russell Square, London
This workshop is designed for those who wish to improve their ability to communicate with people at all levels. Delegates will learn a range of assertive techniques that will give them the confidence to achieve what they want in different workplace situations. Role-play is used as a means to practice and establish assertive patterns of behaviour.
CIPR-approved trainer: Linda Cressey.
CIPR members: £260 + VAT; non-members: £400 + VAT.
To find out more and book today, please follow the link below.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London