Full events detail
Reading link-up 3 - networking for marketers
- 04 April 2012 to 04 April 2012
Revolution Bar, 12-16 Station Road
Reading RG1 1JX
Introducing the Reading Link-up 3 - a social networking event for marketing, advertising and creative professionals.
What's it all about???
Digital social networking has changed the way we communicate forever. Forming new, relevant, contacts has never been more important. Or easier.
But making connections online is just one component to building successful, sustainable, relationships. Only by meeting people face-to-face can we truly understand them.
This networking event gets you connected with relevant, like-minded, local marketing-related professionals, where new contacts are guaranteed. ?Build your network, develop new business, promote your personal brand.
What you can expect from this event:
Introductions to leading figures within the marketing, media & advertising sector The opportunity to network with like-minded peers, sharing thoughts and experiences The chance to meet employers who may be looking at local hires Mix business with pleasure whilst exchanging business notes over a drink or two!!
(Please note: there will be food on arrival)
So who will be attending??
Local agency and client-side marketing, media & advertising professionals Networkers hoping to meet people like you, to share ideas and business interests Like-minded marketing folk looking to mix business with pleasure
18:00 - doors open, registration, open networking begins 19:00 - opening announcements and intro to the evening's proceedings
19:15 - 30 mins of structured networking (5 new contacts guaranteed) 20:00 - champagne prize draw
20:15 - continued networking, relationship development - stay for a drink and a chat 21:00 - event ends
This networking event is organised and hosted by award-winning?Only Marketing Jobs, the UK's No.1 community for marketing, communications and media professionals and Ovasto, the business and marketing consutancy for the technological and software industries.
Don't wait for the event to make connections, either. Only Marketing Jobs also runs the UK Marketing Network & UK Marketing Lounge - the largest UK marketing group on LinkedIn, with 36,000 members. It would be great to see you in there.
Hand-picked?partners delivering you utmost relevance and benefit from their involvement
Cambridge Marketing College
UK Marketing Network
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...