Full events detail
CIPR: Kick Start Your Social Media Strategy
- 19 April 2012 to 19 April 2012
52-53 Russell Square,
London, WC1B 4HP
19 April 2012 - Kick start your social media strategy
With Simon Sanders, Digital Media/ PR Consultant @simon sanders
Many organisations now use social media, but not all do so strategically - and some don't use social media at all. Join Simon as he outlines six key steps to help you overcome any obstacles or inertia and kick-start your social media strategy.
Part of the Social Summer Programme, Thursday Evenings 5:00pm-7:00pm. Tickets: £10.00 + VAT = £12.00
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...