Full events detail
CIRP: Measuring Social Media
- 26 April 2012 to 26 April 2012
52-53 Russell Square,
London, WC1B 4HP
26 April - Measuring social media
With Richard Bagnall, Managing Director at Metrica @richardbagnall
Social media appears to be a measurement fanatic's dream. Finally you have a form of communication that appears easy to monitor and, via the digital breadcrumb trail that it leaves, easy to measure.
However, not all is as it seems. The rise of software vendors automating vast swathes of content analysis into a one-size-fits-all platform leaves the PR industry facing very real problems. What's it to do - measure what is easy to capture but largely irrelevant or focus on measuring what matters? And if so, how best to do that?
In this session, Richard will be your guide on this quest to allow you to make the most out of data-driven public relations.
Part of the Social Summer Programme. Thursday Evenings
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London