Full events detail
CIRP: Measuring Social Media
- 26 April 2012 to 26 April 2012
52-53 Russell Square,
London, WC1B 4HP
26 April - Measuring social media
With Richard Bagnall, Managing Director at Metrica @richardbagnall
Social media appears to be a measurement fanatic's dream. Finally you have a form of communication that appears easy to monitor and, via the digital breadcrumb trail that it leaves, easy to measure.
However, not all is as it seems. The rise of software vendors automating vast swathes of content analysis into a one-size-fits-all platform leaves the PR industry facing very real problems. What's it to do - measure what is easy to capture but largely irrelevant or focus on measuring what matters? And if so, how best to do that?
In this session, Richard will be your guide on this quest to allow you to make the most out of data-driven public relations.
Part of the Social Summer Programme. Thursday Evenings
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...