Full events detail
CIPR: What has Google ever done for PR?
- 03 May 2012 to 03 May 2012
52-53 Russell Square,
London, WC1B 4HP
3 May - What has Google ever done for PR?
With Andrew Smith, Managing Director of Escherman @andismit
Google launched in September 1998. In the space of 13 years, Google's search engine has become as familiar (and possibly as indispensable) as breathing. Imagine if it disappeared tomorrow. We'd be lost. Andrew will not only answer what has Google done for PR in that time? But importantly, what has Google done for the PR industry?
Part of the Social Summer Programme. Thursday Evenings, London. 5:00pm-7:00pm Ticket Price: £10.00 + VAT = £12.00
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region