Full events detail
West of England Communicators' Conference 2012
- 17 May 2012 to 17 May 2012
Mercure Holland House Hotel and Spa,
Redcliffe Hill, Bristol. BS1 6SQ
The CIPR West of England Communicators' Conference returns to Bristol for 2012 with a great line up of speakers, workshops, networking opportunities, all focused on the areas of reputation, your personal reputation that of clients, employees and organisations.
After a very successful conference last year, this year's conference responds to feedback and includes a workshop with the highly acclaimed Engage for Change consultancy, looking at employee engagement and how organisations are moving from a broadcast model of internal communications to co creation and engagement of employees.
We're delighted to welcome Stefan Stern, previously of the Financial Times and now at Edelman, and Suzanne Moore of The Mail on Sunday and The Guardian to give their views and thoughts on reputation in light of the Leveson inquiry and the rise of self published news.
We have developed a conference to give you real skills and tools to take back into your place of work, to deliver real value in the region to our members and communicators from across the West of England.
I look forward to welcoming you to the Mercure Holland House Hotel, Bristol on Thursday 17 May 2012.
Sarah Pinch MCIPR, Chair, CIPR West of England Group.
When and where is the conference?
Date: 17 May 2012.
Time: 9.30am - 5pm.
Venue: Mercure Holland House Hotel and Spa, Redcliffe Hill, Bristol. BS1 6SQ
The CIPR is delighted to offer a limited amount of early bird rate tickets for this conference. Book before midnight or until tickets are sold out on Friday 30 March 2012 to receive the following discount:
CIPR members: £100 + VAT
non-members: £130 + VAT
CIM or SW PR members: £110 + VAT.
In addition, there is a 20% discount for independent practitioners, freelancers, public sector and charity bookings, i.e. CIPR members: £80 + VAT; non-members: £104 + VAT.
Register for West of England Conference 2012: Reputation: How do you catch a wave upon the sand? on Eventbrite
The early bird rate elapses on 23 March 2012, after which prices increase to:
CIPR members: £125 + VAT
non-members: £155 + VAT
CIM or SW PR members: £135 + VAT.
However, the 20% discount for independent practitioners, freelancers, public sector and charity bookings will still be available, i.e. CIPR members: £100 + VAT; non-members: £124 + VAT.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- Case Manager/Administrator - Pensions Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent bens, London