Full events detail
West of England Charity PR: Sharing Experiences And Practices
- 10 October 2012 to 10 October 2012
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Cornwall,
Watergate Bay near Newquay, Cornwall.
An exciting and informative PR breakfast for communications professionals working within, or on behalf of, charities, is being held at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Cornwall restaurant on Tuesday 24 April.
The seminar will provide a forum for networking opportunities and learning experiences, with five keynote speakers covering a variety of specialist topics.
The event aims to provide both small and large charities with ideas and inspiration - to help you make the most of your time and resources.
The CIPR is delighted to offer the following rates:
CIPR members: £15 + VAT;
Non-members: £17.50 + VAT.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...