Full events detail
West of England Charity PR: Sharing Experiences And Practices
- 10 October 2012 to 10 October 2012
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Cornwall,
Watergate Bay near Newquay, Cornwall.
An exciting and informative PR breakfast for communications professionals working within, or on behalf of, charities, is being held at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Cornwall restaurant on Tuesday 24 April.
The seminar will provide a forum for networking opportunities and learning experiences, with five keynote speakers covering a variety of specialist topics.
The event aims to provide both small and large charities with ideas and inspiration - to help you make the most of your time and resources.
The CIPR is delighted to offer the following rates:
CIPR members: £15 + VAT;
Non-members: £17.50 + VAT.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Global Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Regional Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, Asia