Full events detail
CIPR Crisis Communication workshop, October 26 2012 Edinburgh
- 26 October 2012 to 26 October 2012
Through discussion of the nature of crises, examination of case studies and practical exercises, the session highlights the importance of communication and some practical techniques for successful operational management of a major incident.
This course is designed for those who are likely to be involved in managing communications at the time of a major incident.
What is a crisis and who is interested?
Crisis planning:planning to communicate
First voice:initial communication response Considered responses: what format and which people?
Case studies: what works and what doesn't?
This workshop, through discussion of the nature of crises, examination of case studies and the demonstration of practical techniques, will equip delegates with the right tools to deal more effectively with a crisis
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £90 - £100 per day, South West England
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London