Full events detail
Understanding the role of media in public affairs
- 17 April 2012 to 17 April 2012
52-53 Russell Square
WC1B 4HP, London
If you're new to public affairs, this hands-on workshop will help you develop the essential skills required for lobbying and political communication. Packed with tips and advice, you'll learn about the law-making, parliamentary decision-making processes and will find out how to develop a public affairs campaign.
This course is also suitable if you are an experienced practitioner looking to learn more about public affairs.
Book for this workshop today.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £40000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- PR Account Director, Consumer, London, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy and Innovation PFJ $130000 - $160000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi