Full events detail
The role of consultation in public affairs workshop at Russell Square
- 15 June 2012 to 15 June 2012
52-53 Russell Square
WC1B 4HP, London
This workshop looks at the development and rise of consultation and its growing significance to a range of organisations. You will gain a practical insight into the skills required for consultation so that you understand the needs of those being consulted and what the expectations of effective consultation are.
You will leave knowing what a consultation is, what its requirements are, the different forms of engagement and how to make the most of them.
Book your place now
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director / Client Services Director Source £55000 - £65000 per annum + Salary Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London