Full events detail
Understanding the role of local councillors workshop
- 05 July 2012 to 05 July 2012
52-53 Russell Square
WC1B 4HP, London
This half-day practical workshop will give you an overview of the role of local councillors and local government in relation to public affairs practice.
This is a subject often overlooked by the industry but with the coalition pushing their localism agenda, an understanding of the workings of Local government has never been more relevant.
You'll leave this workshop with a clear understanding of the structure, roles and responsibilities of localised government. You will also understand the relevance of local councillors and the reasons why local government is paramount to public affairs.
Read more and book your place online.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London