Full events detail
Pharma Communications 2012
- 27 June 2012 to 27 June 2012
- Etc. Venues
One Drummond Gate
Pharma Communications 2012
One-Day Conference, 27 June 2012
Etc. venues, Victoria, London
With the new Health & Social Care Bill just around the corner- the time for waiting is over: for the pharmaceutical industry, the market environment is being significantly redrawn.
Against a backdrop of change PRWeek will be addressing how to adapt and advance communication strategies to build stronger relationships with key stakeholders and improve healthcare outcomes. Don't miss the chance to receive expert advice from industry professionals.
CLICK HERE to book now to save up to £100!
Network with senior players and join our specialists who will address:
- The changing landscape: what implications will this have on your PR & communications strategy? Adapting and strengthening communication strategies to stay one-step-head
- ABPI industry update: adapting communication and PR strategies to improve public health perceptions and work successfully with the changing NHS
- Strengthening stakeholder relationships: from KOLs to MP's, clearly communicating with all stakeholders to drive product awareness and improve health outcomes
- Social media for the pharma industry: integrating social media into your corporate communications to maximise engagement opportunities with your target audience, without overstepping boundaries
- Working alongside patient groups: maintaining integrity and developing innovative ways of working together effectively
Hear from our expert speaker line-up including:
Colin Douglas, Director of NHS Communications, Department of Health
Sameena Conning, Global Brand Communications Director, AstraZeneca
Cate Scott, Director, Global Medical Communications, Pfizer
Eleanor Bradford, Health Correspondent, BBC Scotland
Click here to see the full speaker line-up
Remember, CLICK HERE to book your place and you can save up to £100
Contact: Camilla Brice, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...