Full events detail
Quick Win Innovation Training
- 12 April 2012 to 12 April 2012
We all know how difficult innovation is to get right. So come and find out how to develop product ideas that require comparatively little up front investment, that consumers love.
This free, half day workshop will show you a different way to approach ideation, by revealing how you can look at your own marketplace with fresh eyes. We've analysed a large number of great quick win innovations found on supermarket shelves and we'll share our findings with you, teach you how to spot quick win opportunities and gaps and give you the tools to take away that could really put some fuel into your NPD programme.
For more information or a registration form visit http://www.reachbrands.co.uk/workshops
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...