Full events detail
Quick Win Innovation Training
- 12 April 2012 to 12 April 2012
We all know how difficult innovation is to get right. So come and find out how to develop product ideas that require comparatively little up front investment, that consumers love.
This free, half day workshop will show you a different way to approach ideation, by revealing how you can look at your own marketplace with fresh eyes. We've analysed a large number of great quick win innovations found on supermarket shelves and we'll share our findings with you, teach you how to spot quick win opportunities and gaps and give you the tools to take away that could really put some fuel into your NPD programme.
For more information or a registration form visit http://www.reachbrands.co.uk/workshops
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London