Full events detail
Conversion Conference Chicago 2012
- 25 June 2012 to 26 June 2012
- Conversion Conference
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Martin L. King Drive, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Join international experts, leading authors, and your colleagues in two days of interactive learning focused exclusively on increasing website conversion rates. The brightest minds in conversion optimization share proven strategies for improving online marketing effectiveness.
• In two information-packed days, you'll get a 360-degree view of the conversion optimization discipline through • Real-world case studies and conversion experiences from 20+ brand-side marketers • One-on-one advice from the world's top conversion, usability and testing agencies and consultants during live critique sessions and roundtable discussions • The latest techniques for optimizing conversions for both B2B and B2C websites, presented over 20 breakout sessions and 2 amazing keynote presentations
You'll leave Conversion Conference with the know-how to immediately make measurable changes in your online marketing effectiveness.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...