Full events detail
Taking Social To The Next Level
- 14 June 2012 to 14 June 2012
- Brand Republic
Taking Social To The Next Level
A One-Day Conference, 14 June, London
For one day only, Brand Republic are bringing together those that are leading in the social space to delve into the biggest challenges facing the industry today; from demonstrating a ROI to exploring how the channels are evolving. Join us and ensure that your brand's social media is able to survive for the long road ahead.
CLICK HERE to book your place now and save up to £100!
What Not To Miss:
- Demonstrating Real Value: Connecting social media metrics to real-life business performance
- Gaining Senior Management Buy-in: Exploring the secrets for developing a winning business case and gaining buy-in from the decision making unit
- Tying It All Together Internally: Embedding social media into your organisation to create a unified and consistent voice
- Future-Proofing Your Social Strategy: Discover what needs to be included in your 3-5 year plan to ensure that you are able to successfully navigate the social road ahead
- What's Next? Hear how the social channels are going to evolve and how these changes will affect your brand
Don't Miss: Our 'Campfire Chats' will provide you with the chance to break into smaller groups and delve deeper into the challenges you face, find out how your peers are fairing and generate actionable ideas. Discussions include social commerce, social CRM, using social media for customer insights and more!
Hear from our expert speaker line-up include:
Anirban Saha, Head of Social Innovation and Intelligence, Global, Nokia
Alexander Schlaubitz, Director of Customer Marketing EMEA, Facebook
Graeme Boyd, Social Marketing Manager, Xbox EMEA
Christopher Wellbelove, Senior Digital Brand Manager, BT Group
Click here to see the full speaker line-up
Remember, take advantage of our early bird discount rate, CLICK HERE to book your place!
Contact: Camilla Brice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...