Full events detail
How to Design for Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust (PET design)
- 24 April 2012 to 26 April 2012
- Human Factors Europe
MWB 60 Cannon Street
London EC4N 7AE.
Today's interactive, online environment demands an understanding of the power of persuasion, emotion and trust in order for your web site to be truly effective.Whether your site is ecommerce, informational or transactional, you can dramatically increase online engagement by applying a new understanding of how people make decisions.
Learn research-based methods to influence online decision making.
Discover how to increase trust, engage emotions, and persuade customers to take action. Improve your bottom line by driving business goals through enhanced on-line engagement.
Explore the next generation of user experience design in our three-day training course - Designing for Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust (PET). It provides the essential knowledge for you to:
· Create designs that motivate specific actions · Appeal to the emotional and rational aspects of decision making · Test and measure your web site's emotional and persuasive impact · Increase customer conversion, loyalty, and adoption
Not to be missed by marketers, graphic, web and application designers, usability professionals, and product, mobile and wireless interaction designers.
For course details and to register online, please see
www.humanfactors.com/training/scheduleEurope.aspVenue: MWB Centre , 60 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JP
Organiser: Human Factors International
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 290 3437
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...