Full events detail
The Future of National Newspapers
- 14 May 2012 to 14 May 2012
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, 2 King Edward Street, London
Always one of the most passionate debates, MediaTel Group's Future of National Newspapers has a splendid new venue this year - in the auditorium at Merrill Lynch, near St Paul's.
It's not easy being in the newspaper industry right now, but the market still continues to innovate and launch and remains a significant advertising medium. We will discuss launches, tablets, frees, business and trading models and the likely commercial implications of the Leveson Inquiry. Our panel are all perfectly placed to comment on and debate the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
Tickets cost £165 Book before the 20th April and save 20% or 3 for 2 on group bookings!
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...