Full events detail
The Future of National Newspapers
- 14 May 2012 to 14 May 2012
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, 2 King Edward Street, London
Always one of the most passionate debates, MediaTel Group's Future of National Newspapers has a splendid new venue this year - in the auditorium at Merrill Lynch, near St Paul's.
It's not easy being in the newspaper industry right now, but the market still continues to innovate and launch and remains a significant advertising medium. We will discuss launches, tablets, frees, business and trading models and the likely commercial implications of the Leveson Inquiry. Our panel are all perfectly placed to comment on and debate the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
Tickets cost £165 Book before the 20th April and save 20% or 3 for 2 on group bookings!
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £28,000 - £32,000, Central London
- Digital Art Director Major Players negotiable, Leamington Spa
- Digital Project Manager Profiles Creative £35000 - £50000 per annum, City of London