Full events detail
Email Customer Lifecycle
- 19 April 2012 to 19 April 2012
- Direct Marketing Association
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel, London Road, Piccadilly.
Are you making the most out of your whole email customer lifecycle? With volumes continuing to rise in this highly effective marketing channel, our email campaigns need to do a lot more than just land in a customer's inbox. When was the last time you actually dedicated a couple of hours to sit down and consider your entire email customer lifecycle? List growth. Conversion. Engagement and win back are four key areas of the email customer experience covered by our fantastic subject matter experts at our half-day workshop in Manchester on 19 April. It's free for DMA members and only £30 for non-members. This email marketing session is a must-attend if you are using email as part of your marketing and communications strategy. To find out more please do get in touch or visit http://linkd.in/zQQ6Uv http://www.dma.org.uk/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=129
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...