Full events detail
How social media can lead to commercial success - A free business event
- 17 April 2012 to 17 April 2012
- Madhouse Associates
- 196 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WF
Integrated marketing agency Madhouse Associates is opening its doors and inviting business owners and in-house marketeers to the latest in a series of seminars designed to keep both up to date with the latest industry developments. The first seminar of 2012 will explore the opportunities open within the business to business (B2B) communications field via social media. The session will be led by Claire Lancaster, the founder and director of Social Boutique, who will explore how well known organisations have used blogs, YouTube, LinkedIn and other social media channels to achieve commercial success. Date: 17th April 8.30-10.30am http://www.madhouseassociates.com/
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...