Full events detail
The only way is ethics
- 26 April 2012 to 26 April 2012
- 52-53 Russell Square WC1B 4HP, London
Getting Real in Public Relations - Ethical Questions in Practice Public relations very quickly raises ethical issues, such as: In whose interest is it practiced? How should it make use of information? Is it informative, persuasive, or misleading? Does it really have obligations to serve a broader public interest? These are questions to be dealt with in the strategic management of public relations, and they are also raised again by a new book from Eliane Glaser, Get Real: How to tell it like it is in a world of illusions (Fourth Estate, March 2012). Eliane - a contributor to The Guardian and BBC radio producer - will be debating her views of public relations, providing an opportunity to look at the need for a more developed code of conduct for the practice. http://bit.ly/HFTRRv
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...