Full events detail
FREE WEBCAST - Inside the mind of the business buyer - Results of the 2012 Buyersphere Survey
- 31 May 2012 to 31 May 2012
- B2B Marketing
There's no doubt about it, in today's world, it's business buyers not brands that are in control when it comes to the sales cycle. Through search and social media, they can get to choose how and when they engage with an organisation, what information they want, and in what format. And that's not all: both search and social are changing fast, evolving with technology and in response to user preferences. It means that B2B brands and marketers face an increasingly difficult challenge when it comes to understanding how to engage with their audience and to allocate their marketing budget. Fortunately help is at hand with the results of the latest Benchmarking Report, produced by B2B Marketing and Base One, with help from McCallum Layton and Research Now. This study provides unprecedented insight into business buyer behaviour and preferences across Europe, and could prove critical to marketers in ensuring that they are making the right decisions. Join us for this free webcast, examining the results in detail, which will discuss: •How buyers are using social media •How communications preferences change at different stages of the buying cycle •Which channels have most resonance for buyers. http://www.b2bmarketing.net/events/webcast-inside-mind-business-buyer-results-2012-buyersphere-survey
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...