Full events detail
LOYALTY Canada 2012
- 25 July 2012 to 26 July 2012
- Marcus evans
- Toronto, ON Canada
This Loyalty Canada 2012 Conference will give customer loyalty marketers a deeper look into the key issues affecting the creation and implementation of effective loyalty strategies to achieve an ever-growing, profitable, and engaged customer base Attending this event will enable you to:
+Build a cohesive, all encompassing, cross channel, customer loyalty
+strategy Grow and deepen loyalty relationships with sophisticated
+consumers in the well penetrated Canadian market Leverage unique
+loyalty program design methodologies to improve
+traditional and behavioral customer segment Utilize a holistic customer +loyalty strategy that provides consistency and recognition across all
+life-cycle touch-points Enhance loyalty program offerings through the
+use of new and social media channel Incorporate a COALITION LOYALTY
+strategy to expand program offerings and capture market share +Understand Canadian sentiments and expectations towards commercial
This is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes workshops, case studies and panel discussions over two days.
This is not a trade show; this event is targeted at a focused group of senior level executives and key decision makers to maintain an intimate atmosphere for the delegates and speakers. In short,
this is a peer-to-peer driven conference.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...