Full events detail
- 29 May 2012 to 29 May 2012
- Diageo Seminar
- The Hospital Club, 24 Endell Street, London, WC2H 9HQ
"Brand Asset Management plays a pivotal role in supporting Diageo's brand marketing activities and it is the strongest line in defense to ensure compliance to the Diageo marketing code." Stephen McKillop SmartBrand Project Manager, Diageo plc - the world's leading premium drinks business. Year on Year, Diageo's investment delivers a payback of 6:1 The complexity of managing 370 global drinks brands is mind-boggling. Implementing a solution such as SmartBrand offers significant, proven benefits such as reduction in risk and penalties associated with non-compliance, but the journey is not without its challenges; Stephen McKillop, SmartBrand Project Manager at Diageo plc offers a unique insight into the process. Senior Marketing Managers and Brand professionals will learn from the UK's global leader in branded consumer packaged goods in this exclusive invite-only presentation. http://www.vyre.com/company/seminar/
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...