Full events detail
Market Research Society (MRS)
- 19 September 2012 to 19 September 2012
- Generating Value from the 2011 Census: How business can benefit from the new free census data
- MRS The Old Trading House 15 Northburgh Street London EC1V 0JR
With the first results from the 2011 UK census due for release this July, it is important businesses understand how best to use this new data to further their commercial needs. The census has a unique national scope and provides demographic data which is particularly useful in targeted 'micro-marketing' campaigns and for planning the locations of new stores. The conference features a number of high profile speakers including Corrine Moy of GfK NOP who will be speaking about the opportunity to use the data in market research, and Emma White of the ONS who will cover progress of the census release and ways to access the results. The conference will host companies from both the commercial and research sectors, and will provide an introduction for companies which have not used census data in the past as well as a more detailed insight for companies which have. http://www.mrs.org.uk/event/course/755
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Affiliate Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing around 30k DOE, West London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...