Full events detail
Leaders In Communications
- 20 September 2012 to 20 September 2012
Level Two Wharf,
A One-Day Summit & Gala Dinner - 20 September 2012 - OXO2, The OXO Tower, London
Leaders In Communications is a new and exclusive event for seasoned communications professionals from big brands, with big responsibities. The event is designed to tackle common challenges - both strategic and practical - that you face at the top today. This is the only event for aspired individuals who are ready to challenge themselves as Leaders In Communications.
A Unique Event Designed Exclusively For Comms Leaders
Attendance is limited to client-side Directors, Chief Communications Officers and Vice Presidents of Communications only
The day mixes keynotes, Q&A, roundtables and breakout sessions to allow for maximum peer-to-peer exchanged
Application of 'Chatham House Rule' - to encourage openness and the sharing of knowledge, insight and contribution to the industry
Access to your peers in one place - the perfect opportunity for excellent, high-quality networking, including a drinks and dinner reception
Speakers on the day include:
- Tom Wright CBE, Group Chief Executive, Age UK
- James Russell, Communications Director UK&I & EMEA, Experian
- Greg Dawson, Director of Communications, Virgin Atlantic
- Glenn Manoff, Director - Social Business and Sustainability, Telefonica
This Event Is Limited To In-House Directors/Vice Presidents of Communication:
First 20 places are £400 (+VAT)!
Contact: Camilla Brice, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...