Full events detail
CIPR: Quality vs Quantity
- 13 September 2012 to 13 September 2012
13 September 2012 - In the race for more followers and fans, have brands forgotten about the importance of engagement?
With Dominic Burch, head of corp comms & social media at Asda @dom_AsdaPR
In social media circles it's very hard not to compare who has the most followers or fans, but the quality of the connections made is far more important than the number of people collected. As communication professionals, it is our role to manage social media conversations in a way that is strategic, drives engagement in our brands, and enhances the relationship with our customers. Dom will discuss how content management is now key. Content must be relevant to what you do, what you sell, and who you are. Content should be informative, entertaining or inspiring. Ask interesting questions, seek feedback, gain insight, hand over control, and be seen to act on what you are told. He'll also talk through his experience of leading Asda's engagement strategy, and describe how it was been built on a simple three-pronged approach: listen, engage, and then, and only then, seek to influence.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...