Full events detail
- 17 September 2012 to 18 September 2012
- Eye Film Institute, IJpromenade 1 1031 KT Amsterdam
About PICNIC Festival 2012
September 17 and 18, 2012 EYE Film Institute Since 2006, the annual PICNIC Festival has been one of Europe's premier events focused on innovation and creativity.
PICNIC Festival 2012 will be an international gathering of approximately 3500 professionals representing business, technology, government and non profit, education and the creative industries. The Festival will be an active learning environment where companies and organizations can understand this 'new ownership' shift. At the Festival, they can question assumptions and then improve and re-imagine by developing new ideas, concepts and prototypes.
The goal is to discover opportunities for transformation: processes, cultures, products, services, models and experiences.
Festival Theme: "New Ownership: the shift from top down to bottom up" Connected technology is empowering people, businesses and organizations to drive change on a local and global scale. The Internet has increased awareness of issues and social media is providing a stronger ability to take action. A new notion of ownership has emerged: people are taking matters back into their own hands as they realize that everyone can potentially fulfil a role regardless of their position or location. Everyone has the power to do things for themselves on an even greater scale.
PICNIC Festival 2012's programming will focus on the impact of "new ownership" in six main areas:
• health/life sciences
Festival participants will be able to choose from a wide range of activities.
Programming will include:
• interactive debates and discussions
• co-creation workshops and challenges
• start up competitions
• a SME exhibition
• matchmaking activities
Eye Film Institute, IJpromenade 1 1031 KT Amsterdam
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London