Full events detail
- 09 October 2012 to 09 October 2012
- Marketing Magazine
A One-Day Conference, 9 October 2012, London
One fifth of the UK population is aged 15-29 - how are you tapping into this market?*
Marketing Magazine's Youth Marketing conference is the leading industry event that brings together the brightest minds in marketing and top brands to provide you with fresh and innovative ideas on how to target, influence and acquire the growing youth market.
Click here to see the full programme
Event highlights include:
- Building brand loyalty: examining how to acquire and retain your target audience to create lifetime value and return from the youth market
- Consumer insights: explore key elements of changing attitudes and mindsets, purchasing behaviour and media consumption habits
- Social media engagement: understanding social interests, building relationships with your target audience in the social space, getting your voice heard and measuring success
- Mobile marketing: ensure you are effectively integrating mobile into existing campaigns and discover how others are using mobile to communicate with the youth market
- Messaging, tone and engaging communications: creating dialogue with early influences that really matters and ultimately driving sales
Hear from our expert speaker line-up including:
- Matt Burgess, Brand Building Director, Personal Care, Unilever (Morning Conference Chair)
- Susie Wright, Media Project Manager, Channel 4
- Mark Brayton, Head of Branded Experience & Innovation, Barclays
Contact: Camilla Brice, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...