Full events detail
How to Support Institutionalization of a Mature UX Practice - a 2-day course
- 19 September 2012 to 20 September 2012
- Human Factors Europe
- MWB Centre 60 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JP
Institutionalization (I-19) of usability is a must if you want to move your organization beyond an ad-hoc user-centered design approach to a sustained and managed user experience (UX) practice. Make the real competitive difference. Make UX intelligence and practice a key part of your strategic business decisions.
› Understand the global shift to industrial strength UX.
› Help lead your UX practice to higher levels of maturity.
› Understand the difference between doing piecemeal and mature UX work.
› Build a roadmap to success.
› Gain the knowledge to introduce methods and tools for an institutionalized approach to usability.
› Understand the organizational issues that are core to a sustainable UX operation.
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for UX staff, especially those who are striving to improve the maturity of their operation. It is also useful for executives and managers who would like context for management and enhancement of a UX team.
Course Length: two days, 9:00 to 4:30 each day, 1 hour lunch break
For course details and to register online, please see www.humanfactors.com/training
Venue: MWB Cannon Street London Dates: 19th -20th September 2012 Organiser: Human Factors International Telephone: +44 (0) 207 290 3437
60 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...