Full events detail
AOP Summit 2012 - Unleashing your Inner Startup
- 12 October 2012 to 12 October 2012
- Westminster Bridge Park Plaza, London
The best startups are celebrated for their agility, flexibility and speed. But how can established businesses in the middle of dramatic change replicate the approach of a lean startup? This year's AOP Summit will look at what established businesses can learn from startups, and in particular those adopting the lean approach of "build, measure, learn". It will also look at other applications of the lean philosophy; delivering more value with the same or less resources by eliminating waste across organisations and business processes. What are the key lessons for product development, recruitment, organisational structure and business model optimisation? The Summit will also look at some of the tools emerging to help publishers run their businesses in a more agile way, at the opportunities created by new platforms and how to take advantage of them in the most effective way possible.
Address: Westminster Bridge Park Plaza, London
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...