Full events detail
Conversion Conference Ft. Lauderdale 2012
- 09 October 2012 to 10 October 2012
- SiteTuners/Conversion Conference
- Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Conference Center & Spa, 250 Racquet Club Road Weston, FL 33326 US
Conversion Conference is the only worldwide event series focused exclusively on improving website conversions. Featuring conversion improvement strategies and tactics by the leaders in the field.
The two-day Conversion Conference will feature keynote presentations that explore how principles of human psychology can be applied to websites to improve usability and efficiency.
In addition to keynote sessions, the two-day Conversion Conference will offer breakout sessions appropriate to both B2B and B2C marketers.
Topics include: • User-centered design principles • Leveraging personas and use cases to optimize conversions • Developing headlines and content that motivate action • Split testing, multivariate testing and user testing • Social and mobile conversion • Remarketing and abandonment recovery • Live website critique sessions • Roundtable lunches with the speakers
Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Conference Center & Spa, 250 Racquet Club Road Weston, FL 33326 US
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...