Full events detail
CIPR Cymru - PRide Awards and Networking evening
- 19 October 2012 to 19 October 2012
- Venue - Hilton, Cardiff Hotel, Kingsway, Cardiff. CF10 3HH
The CIPR Cymru Wales PRide Awards ceremony will not only showcase the best PR in the area, it will provide a great opportunity for local communications and business professionals to network and party with the best in the region.
The Cymru Wales PRide Awards evening is open to all - whether you are an advertising, marketing or PR professional, local business owner or supplier to the industry.
This is a glittering black tie event - don't miss it!
Venue - Hilton, Cardiff Hotel, Kingsway, Cardiff. CF10 3HH http://www.cipr.co.uk/content/events-awards/pride-awards/pride-awards-dinners/cymru-wales
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...