Full events detail
Communication Managers' Workshop
- 26 September 2012 to 26 September 2012
- Holborn, London
Charity communications managers face a unique set of challenges. Many struggle to gain recognition for their work; others find it tough integrating their activities across multiple disciplines (fundraising, policy, campaigning and services); and all work to achieve ambitious objectives on ever-shrinking budgets.This workshop is designed for you to join your peers to discuss solutions to the big challenges comms managers face, share best practice and refresh your skills. The agenda is based on what real communications managers have told us they are facing. http://www.charitycomms.org.uk/events/communications-managers-workshop
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...