Full events detail
Harness the power of tablet technology
- 12 September 2012 to 12 September 2012
- Direct Marketing Association
- Osborne Clarke 2 Temple Back East Temple Quay Bristol BS1 6EG
By 2014, there will be more tablet devices than desktop PCs so knowing how to reach out to a B2B and B2C audience on these devices is vital for business success. At this half-day seminar you will gain a full understanding of tablet technology and how to achieve its full potential in the B2B and B2C markets. We will showcase simple and efficient ways of delivering business content across smart devices. Register today and our speakers will ensure you're ready for the changes and help you get ahead of your competitors. We will have a full line-up very soon, so watch this space! Places are limited, so book yours soon. Topics include: -The business imperative for content apps - Opportunities and differences of smart tablet technology in B2B and B2C markets - Finding the right approach for your needs - Optimising business content for tablet devices - How to create compelling experiences with tablet based content apps This is an informal and interactive seminar where you can discuss this hot topic with our experts.
Contact: Miss Amelia Bingham, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Mobile Platform Specialist - SMS PFJ £375 - £500 per day, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...