Full events detail
Strategies for success in a changing landscape
- 17 October 2012 to 17 October 2012
- Direct Marketing Association
- The Lowry Pier 8 Salford Quays Manchester M50 3AZ
Join the marketing industry's biggest names as they reveal their strategies for success in a changing landscape at this year's DMA/IDM conference. Leading brands, including Lakeland Home Shopping and Music Magpie, will share their fascinating experiences. Plus, Steve Harrison of HTW and other senior marketers will offer words to motivate your inner salesperson, helping you achieve your goals. Three reasons you should attend: • Discover how to create your own strategy for success by getting the inside track from those who have already done it. • Hear the stories of top marketers and prepare to be inspired as we show you how to succeed no matter what shape or size your business. • "An excellent and really worthwhile day. Not sure why I haven't been to this event before," says Nick Chavasse, managing director, NRG Direct Mail, one of last year's attendees. Speakers include: Steve Harrison, founder and creative partner, HTW Eliot Muscant, managing director, Carat Manchester Steve Oliver, chief executive officer, Music Magpie Tony Preedy, marketing director, Lakeland Home Shopping Andrew Rastall, managing director, Connecting Element Adrian Rowe, chairman, Red C Nick Winks, partner, Waypoint Change Book early to secure your place at the event that gets more and more popular every year. Places are limited to 100 delegates! Attending this conference also contributes seven hours towards IDM, CIM, IPA and other CPD schemes. Share your strategies for success at #dmaidm and the DMA North LinkedIn group.
Contact: Miss Amelia Bingham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...