Full events detail
WEBCAST - Eloqua on Eloqua: Multi-channel campaigns that last and last (and drive pipeline)
- 13 September 2012 to 13 September 2012
- B2B Marketing
In an effort to continually cultivate qualified demand, it's easy to get caught up in a never-ending series of one-off programmes and random acts of marketing that never seem to really move the needle. To get out ahead of their revenue goals, the Eloqua marketing team built a series of integrated, multi-channel marketing programmes to serve as primary anchor campaigns and feed the sales funnel.
See how Eloqua targeted different audiences across various channels, empowered sales teams with real-time visibility into prospect engagement, and drove pipeline using this approach.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...