Full events detail
On The Edge - Manchester - Digital Marketing Conference
- 10 October 2012 to 10 October 2012
- UK Marketing Network
- Radisson Edwardian, Free Trade Hall St Peter St, Manchester M2 5GP
On The Edge is NOT another Digital Marketing exhibition where you run a gauntlet of sales people to get to a 15 minute talk by a sponsor. This 1 day, sit down conference has been devised to make the maximum use of your time. Each session delivers key insights and actions from world-class speakers that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you will walk away with the knowledge and tools necessary to develop an effective Digital Marketing Strategy.
What you'll learn:
Walk away with all the knowledge and insights you require to implement an effective digital marketing strategy for your organisation, including:
• Actionable strategies for online video that will make the maximum impact
• How to get better results from your current marketing budget...and maybe reduce it
• The mistakes people make time and again - and how you can avoid them
• Learn how to 'start at the end' by setting strategic objectives and KPIs
• Do more with your website
• Get found and stay visible in search engines
• Understand how content marketing helps showcase expertise to drive interest
• Appreciate essential social media for business
• Plan lead nurturing (from acquisition to advocacy)
• Be able to measure and evaluate activity
SEO / Search
• Understanding why Google's bottom line affects your SEO
• Differentiating panda from penguin
• Creating link building strategies that truly work
• SEO metrics and analysis that is simple and useful
• How to create and execute an effective SEO strategy in-house and on a budget
• What a social media culture looks like in an organisation
• How to make that cultural shift from senior management downwards
• How to develop a strategy with the right social media mindset
• Real brand ROI and social success
• Understand why mobile is fast becoming vital for online marketing
• Is a mobile friendly site necessary - find out how to get one?
• Learn about So|Lo|Mo - is it right for you?
• 5 top tips for executing a successful text campaign
Paid Search / PPC
• Going behind the keywords and looking at search appetite and market hunger
• Why the default AdWords settings are working against you
• Search v. Paid Search - the ultimate mix
• Making the most of a website by using conversion rate optimisation
• The rules of the game - Drawing the lines
• Playing the game - Moving the pieces
• Raising the game - Sharpening the edges
• We'll provide you with a goody-bag, full of speaker notes and much more!
• Enjoy a sumptuous lunch and as much coffee as you can handle at the heart of Manchester's Creative Quarter
• Earn CPD points
• A guaranteed seat for every speaker session
• Use the FREE Wi-Fi to keep up with your working day and implement your new strategies straight away
The digital experts you will learn from:
• Guy Levine, CEO, Return on Digital Topic: Paid Search as part of a total digital strategy
• Rob Thomas, MD, WSI-eMarketing.com Topic: Why Mobile Marketing is growing faster than Social Media
• Nick Garner, Global Head of Search, Unibet Topic: SEO Essentials
• René Power, Account Director & Head of Digital, BDB Topic: Seven steps to brilliant b2b digital marketing
• Catherine Wilks, Founder & Director, In Movement Topic: Leadership - If you want to be different, you have to do things differently.
• Dan Maudhub, MD, Wonderful Creative Agency Topic: Social media philosophy & mentality
• Laurence James, MD, ShootCutGo Limited Topic: Raising your profile by making the most of online video
Book now: http://ontheedgelive.co.uk/manchester/why-attend/
Radisson Edwardian, Free Trade Hall St Peter St, Manchester M2 5GP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...