Full events detail
- 12 December 2012 to 16 December 2012
- Cristal Festival
The Cristal Festival is a Festival that celebrates and inspires European creativity in advertising, marketing, brand entertainment, digital, design and film craft. Since its creation in 2001, The Cristal Festival has been the leading event for Europe's creative advertising industry, bringing together a mixed jury of international agencies and major European advertisers. The Cristal Festival is a place where European communication leaders unite to exchange, network, learn and be inspired. The Festival provides first class networking and knowledge sharing opportunities over four days of workshops, debate, exhibitions, screenings, master classes and high-profile seminars to an increasing large community of art directors, copywriters, media agency executives, clients, account managers, agency heads, producers and directors from across Europe.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Junior Web & Email Designer 26k Digital Gurus £20 - £26 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...