Full events detail
- 12 December 2012 to 14 December 2012
- Cristal Festival
The Brand Entertainment & Contents Summit (BECS) is the first event to house all that matters in brand video, entertainment, music, experiential, digital, gaming and events. Branded content and entertainment and the broader brand entertainment market is the most exciting sector within the global advertising industry today. With so many players working across such a range of disciplines, there are few events to bring all the parties within this vital emerging industry together.This unique gathering brings together agencies, advertisers, producers, publishers, media, talents and technical industries in a convivial environment allowing networking opportunities, exchanges and business.The BEC Summit offers high level conferences, workshops and debates by high-end experts from the Entertainment & Contents industry, an international competition recognized by the most prestigious rankings and networking moments to enhance business opportunities and investment in the sector due to the large presence of advertisers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London