Full events detail
- 12 December 2012 to 14 December 2012
- Cristal Festival
The Brand Entertainment & Contents Summit (BECS) is the first event to house all that matters in brand video, entertainment, music, experiential, digital, gaming and events. Branded content and entertainment and the broader brand entertainment market is the most exciting sector within the global advertising industry today. With so many players working across such a range of disciplines, there are few events to bring all the parties within this vital emerging industry together.This unique gathering brings together agencies, advertisers, producers, publishers, media, talents and technical industries in a convivial environment allowing networking opportunities, exchanges and business.The BEC Summit offers high level conferences, workshops and debates by high-end experts from the Entertainment & Contents industry, an international competition recognized by the most prestigious rankings and networking moments to enhance business opportunities and investment in the sector due to the large presence of advertisers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...