Full events detail
- 12 December 2012 to 14 December 2012
- Cristal Festival
The Brand Entertainment & Contents Summit (BECS) is the first event to house all that matters in brand video, entertainment, music, experiential, digital, gaming and events. Branded content and entertainment and the broader brand entertainment market is the most exciting sector within the global advertising industry today. With so many players working across such a range of disciplines, there are few events to bring all the parties within this vital emerging industry together.This unique gathering brings together agencies, advertisers, producers, publishers, media, talents and technical industries in a convivial environment allowing networking opportunities, exchanges and business.The BEC Summit offers high level conferences, workshops and debates by high-end experts from the Entertainment & Contents industry, an international competition recognized by the most prestigious rankings and networking moments to enhance business opportunities and investment in the sector due to the large presence of advertisers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...