Full events detail
Virtual Community Summit 2013
- 07 February 2013 to 07 February 2013
- Ginger Events Ltd
VirComm is the UK's first and only conference dedicated to Community Management.
Born out of the e-mint community (the largest and oldest international group of Online Community Managers), VirComm was created in response to the need to share resources, best practices, information and ideas in a face to face environment as well as online.
VirComm is not your average conference. We are keen to maintain a relaxed atmosphere through engaged roundtables and panels - audience participation is key!
Attend VirComm to:
Stay up-to-date with the latest thinking and best practice in the Community Management profession Gain insights from peers through networking Bridge knowledge gaps Forge new relationships and contacts Help formalise a community strategy Participate in hands on workshops where problems and scenarios can be worked through collaboratively Grow your community and leverage its many benefits Connect with established experts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London