Full events detail
Virtual Community Summit 2013
- 07 February 2013 to 07 February 2013
- Ginger Events Ltd
VirComm is the UK's first and only conference dedicated to Community Management.
Born out of the e-mint community (the largest and oldest international group of Online Community Managers), VirComm was created in response to the need to share resources, best practices, information and ideas in a face to face environment as well as online.
VirComm is not your average conference. We are keen to maintain a relaxed atmosphere through engaged roundtables and panels - audience participation is key!
Attend VirComm to:
Stay up-to-date with the latest thinking and best practice in the Community Management profession Gain insights from peers through networking Bridge knowledge gaps Forge new relationships and contacts Help formalise a community strategy Participate in hands on workshops where problems and scenarios can be worked through collaboratively Grow your community and leverage its many benefits Connect with established experts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...