Full events detail
Virtual Community Summit 2013
- 07 February 2013 to 07 February 2013
- Ginger Events Ltd
VirComm is the UK's first and only conference dedicated to Community Management.
Born out of the e-mint community (the largest and oldest international group of Online Community Managers), VirComm was created in response to the need to share resources, best practices, information and ideas in a face to face environment as well as online.
VirComm is not your average conference. We are keen to maintain a relaxed atmosphere through engaged roundtables and panels - audience participation is key!
Attend VirComm to:
Stay up-to-date with the latest thinking and best practice in the Community Management profession Gain insights from peers through networking Bridge knowledge gaps Forge new relationships and contacts Help formalise a community strategy Participate in hands on workshops where problems and scenarios can be worked through collaboratively Grow your community and leverage its many benefits Connect with established experts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)