Full events detail
Digital marketing - social media, brand protection and regulation
- 28 September 2012 to 28 September 2012
- Westminster Forum Projects
This seminar focuses on the emerging trends, areas for growth and public policy challenges facing the UK's digital marketing industry. Delegates will examine the opportunities and challenges posed in using emerging platforms such as social networking sites, connected-TV and smartphones, as well as the extent that the recommendations emanating from last year's Bailey Review into the commercialisation of childhood and EU policies on e-Privacy and data protection are likely to impact digital marketing. Also, with online advertising seemingly impervious to the economic downturn, sessions will examine the areas for future growth and the outlook for 2013, including the abilities of advertisers to exploit the increasing capabilities of smartphones to deliver location-based messages, QR codes and ad-supported apps, future options for developing social networks as ad platforms and other areas for potential future expansion.
Wellcome Trust Lecture Hall, Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace London SW1Y 5AG
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...