Full events detail
The future of UK design rights - priorities for a reformed framework
- 23 October 2012 to 23 October 2012
- Westminster Forum Projects
Following Government's response to the Hargreaves Review of Intellectual Property and Growth, and timed as the Intellectual Property Office is due to respond to its current consultation on the future of the UK design rights system, this seminar will bring together key policymakers and stakeholders to discuss how the UK's intellectual property framework can better support innovation and growth in design and design related industries.
The seminar will provide delegates with an opportunity to assess possible reforms to what Hargreaves labeled "a patchwork of protection" - looking at the future of registered and unregistered design rights at domestic and community levels, as well as how design rights interact with other areas of intellectual property law such as copyright. Sessions will also include stakeholder perspectives on how policymakers can better help UK designers establish, maintain and profit from their design rights when trading internationally, with latest thinking on the value of design to the UK in the global economy.
Central London - TBA http://www.westminsterforumprojects.co.uk/forums/event.php?eid=478
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...