Full events detail
Market access revolution; stakeholder devolution? The changing face of the UK healthcare scene
- 25 September 2012 to 25 September 2012
- Kantar Health
In most global markets, the internal stakeholder structure is changing (e.g. UK commissioning groups, German sick funds, US healthcare reform). This has resulted in shifts in power and influence. Changes to the classic market access model of national pricing and reimbursement/access are also happening. Can the UK learn from those markets that have already found ways to deal effectively with radical change? What can those markets learn from the UK's response to access pressures? Join expert speakers from Sudler & Hennessey, Pharmaceutical Market Europe and Kantar Health, and experienced industry members and payors to debate this vital topic. The debate will be interactive and will be chaired by David Fisher from Pharmaceutical Market Europe. Address: http://www.kantarhealth.com/news-events/webinars
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...