Full events detail
HFI's Design for the Big: User-Centric Innovation and Strategy
- 19 November 2012 to 21 November 2012
- Human Factors Europe
This 3-day course will empower you to contribute to your organization's strategic planning and thinking on user-centric
strategies and product innovation. You will learn how to lead and direct research for the development of new products, services,
and business ideas. And you will see how to maximize your ROI on innovation work with a clear understanding of what it takes to
launch successful products in the market.
Course participants will learn:
• The skills and knowledge to bring the UX perspective to strategic and innovative projects
• How to understand and take advantage of corporate and user ecosystems
• How to bring innovation ideas to fruition
• How to optimize design from the perspective of strategy and innovation
• How to add the UX model to business strategy
• How social trends impact design and interaction
Not to be missed by usability and UX professionals, marketing managers, e-commerce managers, and brand managers, web and product designers, mobile interaction designers, and anyone interested in aligning website objectives with marketing and business strategy.
"Design for the Big" is the second course in a four course series leading to the new Certified User Experience Analyst (CXA™) certification.
For course details and to register online, please see www.humanfactors.com/training/scheduleEurope.asp Venue: MWB Bank London
Dates: 19th - 21st November 2012
Organiser: Human Factors International
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 290 3437
60 Cannon Street
London, EC4N 6JP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes