Full events detail
- 05 December 2012 to 05 December 2012
- Brand Republic
Enhance your multi-channel strategy to engage customers, build relationships and generate new leads
Crafting an effective multichannel strategy can be tricky in today's marketplace, with tight marketing budgets forced to stretch ever further in the quest for new leads and new opportunities.
But while you may never have as big a budget as your B2C counterparts, there is plenty you can do to optimise your reach and drive revenue through the variety of channels at your disposal.
This conference explores how to leverage channels traditional and innovative to engage customers, enhance your brand and generate leads. If you are in the process of refining your marketing strategy and/or seek out the tips and strategies you need to strengthen your existing program, and value the opportunity to benchmark with your peers, our B2B practitioners will give you the insights you need to further fine-tune the direction your strategy should take. Join us on the 5th of December!
Featured Conference Topics
- Streamlining your marketing with an effective cross-channel strategy
- Unlocking your social media potential: tips and tools for creating content, achieving buy-in and measuring ROI
- Optimising key marketing channels: mobile, email, video, DM and websites
- Working with sales to generate, cultivate and convert new leads
- Exploring the future of B2B: where do new opportunities and real returns lie?
Hear from our expert speaker line-up including:
- Richard Robinson, Director, B2B Markets, Google
- Kathleen Schneider, Executive Director, Global Channel Marketing & Programs, Dell
- Gail Hanlon, B2B Marketing Director, EMEA, Intel
- Nick Masters, Head of Online, PwC
Click here to see the full speaker line-up
Remember to click here and book your place early to save up to £200!
Contact: Camilla Brice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Product Manager - websites - £55k - W London Digital Gurus £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...