Full events detail
- 05 December 2012 to 05 December 2012
- Brand Republic
Enhance your multi-channel strategy to engage customers, build relationships and generate new leads
Crafting an effective multichannel strategy can be tricky in today's marketplace, with tight marketing budgets forced to stretch ever further in the quest for new leads and new opportunities.
But while you may never have as big a budget as your B2C counterparts, there is plenty you can do to optimise your reach and drive revenue through the variety of channels at your disposal.
This conference explores how to leverage channels traditional and innovative to engage customers, enhance your brand and generate leads. If you are in the process of refining your marketing strategy and/or seek out the tips and strategies you need to strengthen your existing program, and value the opportunity to benchmark with your peers, our B2B practitioners will give you the insights you need to further fine-tune the direction your strategy should take. Join us on the 5th of December!
Featured Conference Topics
- Streamlining your marketing with an effective cross-channel strategy
- Unlocking your social media potential: tips and tools for creating content, achieving buy-in and measuring ROI
- Optimising key marketing channels: mobile, email, video, DM and websites
- Working with sales to generate, cultivate and convert new leads
- Exploring the future of B2B: where do new opportunities and real returns lie?
Hear from our expert speaker line-up including:
- Richard Robinson, Director, B2B Markets, Google
- Kathleen Schneider, Executive Director, Global Channel Marketing & Programs, Dell
- Gail Hanlon, B2B Marketing Director, EMEA, Intel
- Nick Masters, Head of Online, PwC
Click here to see the full speaker line-up
Remember to click here and book your place early to save up to £200!
Contact: Camilla Brice, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London