Full events detail
The Leadership Lab
- 28 November 2012 to 29 November 2012
- Brand Republic
A unique intergrated leadership development programme to help senior people in creative businesses build measurable value in themselves and their companies
The Leadership Lab is a six-month leadership development programme for the leaders of creative businesses. It blends participants from a number of different organisations in an inspiring, challenging and practical "mini MBA". It is made up of six intensive day-long workshops covering key areas of leadership and business.
Module one - 28 & 29 November 2012
Module two - 30 & 31 January 2013
Module three - 20 & 21 March 2013
Click here to find out more about the programme
Refresh your leadership mindset and approach to strategy to lead your business into the future. Key outputs include:
- Inspire - A refreshed leadership mindset and clear vision of how to inspire and engage those you lead
- Lead - Greater understanding of how to manage and balance the career and personal demands of a business leadership role effectively
- Strategise - A strategic perspective on the global trends shaping the creative industries and their markets now and in the future
- Create - Clarity on how to move business strategy beyond the current economic climate and provide and environment for creative thinking throughout the business
Contact: Camilla Brice, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...