Full events detail
Trends Plus Event 2012
- 04 December 2012 to 04 December 2012
- Brand Republic
A forum for ideas, creativity & a sprinkling of blue-sky thinking
There are 1000s of influencing factors that are shaping tomorrow's consumer trends everyday - some small, some big, some that will never last and some that are here to stay. This event will give you a unique opportunity to explore and gain a 360° view on a well-balanced blend of trends and ideas that are actively shaping your future consumers. With heaps of forward thinking and a wealth of visionary ideas, you are bound to leave this event in-the-know and inspired!
How are changing views & perceptions of government, policy-making, citizenship affecting consumer habits & expectations?
Financial booms and economic dips, the definition of value, cost, the market and demand - how will this affect the depth of your consumer's pockets?
Increased social consciousness, self-awareness, global population size and a new world order - how are societal changes influencing the future consumer?
Gaming, mobile, social networking and the next big thing around the corner - how will they impact your audience, your business, your role?
What's in it for you?
Game-changing ideas, visions, concepts, memes and those eureka moments that have the potential to propel the effectiveness of your marketing and business activity. Just one idea could trigger that essential next strategic move or provoke the thought that matters.
New date announced for 2012!
Remember to book your place early and save up to £150!
Contact: Camilla Brice, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester