Full events detail
- 22 November 2012 to 22 November 2012
- Marketing Magazine
Optimising a customer-centric data & insight strategy to drive revenue
22 November 2012, London
Why this event, why now?
2.5 quintillion bytes of data is created every day*
90% of the world's data has been captured in the last two years alone*
2% response rates are widely accepted as 'good'
There are more consumer touch points now than ever before and - more importantly - there are more brands trying to talk to more consumers through more touch points than ever before
With the growth and promise of the web and technology and the sheer volume, variety and velocity of data, a clearly defined, intelligent and cross-functionally integrated data-driven marketing strategy not only gains financial recognition in the boardroom, but is what sets one business apart from 'all of the rest'.
Click here to book your place early and save up to £200!
Gain first-hand knowledge and hear real-life case studies from a cross-section of brands and data experts on how to drive informed marketing through:
Effective data analysis for creating intuitive marketing campaigns that increase customer engagement
Allocating roles and responsibilities: where should marketing effectiveness and data strategy sit in the business?
Using profiling and segmentation more intelligently for refined, targeted and personalised communications and product offerings
Using data as a starting point to enable individualised and personalised marketing and create more customer buy-in
Big data, big questions: what are its practical implications for marketers and brands - and how can you pull it all together and build strategies around it?
The latest data enhancement, protection and enrichment techniques for maximum impact
Hear from our expert speaker line-up including:
Clara Avery, Head of Research & Insight, Macmillan Cancer Support
Neil Wholey, Head of Research and Customer Insight, Westminster City Council
Mark Chapman, Head of CRM, BT
Jon Waring, Head of Customer Analytics and Database Marketing, Aviva UK Commercial
Remember to book your place early to save up to £200!
Contact: Camilla Brice, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Stopgap £150 - £170 per day, London