Full events detail
- 22 November 2012 to 22 November 2012
- Marketing Magazine
Optimising a customer-centric data & insight strategy to drive revenue
22 November 2012, London
Why this event, why now?
2.5 quintillion bytes of data is created every day*
90% of the world's data has been captured in the last two years alone*
2% response rates are widely accepted as 'good'
There are more consumer touch points now than ever before and - more importantly - there are more brands trying to talk to more consumers through more touch points than ever before
With the growth and promise of the web and technology and the sheer volume, variety and velocity of data, a clearly defined, intelligent and cross-functionally integrated data-driven marketing strategy not only gains financial recognition in the boardroom, but is what sets one business apart from 'all of the rest'.
Click here to book your place early and save up to £200!
Gain first-hand knowledge and hear real-life case studies from a cross-section of brands and data experts on how to drive informed marketing through:
Effective data analysis for creating intuitive marketing campaigns that increase customer engagement
Allocating roles and responsibilities: where should marketing effectiveness and data strategy sit in the business?
Using profiling and segmentation more intelligently for refined, targeted and personalised communications and product offerings
Using data as a starting point to enable individualised and personalised marketing and create more customer buy-in
Big data, big questions: what are its practical implications for marketers and brands - and how can you pull it all together and build strategies around it?
The latest data enhancement, protection and enrichment techniques for maximum impact
Hear from our expert speaker line-up including:
Clara Avery, Head of Research & Insight, Macmillan Cancer Support
Neil Wholey, Head of Research and Customer Insight, Westminster City Council
Mark Chapman, Head of CRM, BT
Jon Waring, Head of Customer Analytics and Database Marketing, Aviva UK Commercial
Remember to book your place early to save up to £200!
Contact: Camilla Brice, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London